Courses & Workshops
Main topics in our courses and workshops:
- Intro- Introduction to Intelligence collection and to OSINT.
- OSINT Plan - Strategies for making an effective OSINT collection plan.
- The Internet web- White, Grey and Dark.
- Google Toolbox - Smart queries, advanced and sophisticated search in Google.
- Beyond Google - Search and meta-search engines – how to find, how to use.
- “Tracking Yesterday” – How to find lost or deleted information in the web.
- Virtual Social networks - Extracting the maximum from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and many other networks.
- "Navigation" - Swimming safely in the ocean of information: filtering information, tracking disinformation, evaluating the creditability of internet sources.
- Databases - Extracting information and intelligence from legal, business and social databases, locating and utilizing formal and informal databases.
- Opensat – Obtaining information and producing intelligence from open satellites, street views and IP addresses.
- “Biz info” – Applying OSINT tools in business intelligence tasks – finding information about clients, suppliers, distributors and competitors, performing Due Diligence checks.
- “Operational OSINT” – Using OSINT to support the protection of business activity, VIPs, critical infrastructures, etc, by detecting in the net relevant threats. including in real-time.
- Difficult Arenas - Adjusting OSINT to specific arenas: The MENA region, Latin America, Asia, etc.
- “Put it on paper” – Guidelines for composing OSINT reports.